Terms of Service
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, WHICH PROVIDES THAT YOU AND WE AGREE TO RESOLVE CERTAIN DISPUTES THROUGH BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND GIVE UP ANY RIGHT TO HAVE THOSE DISPUTES DECIDED BY A JUDGE OR A JURY. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OPT OUT OF OUR AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE. SEE THE “LEGAL DISPUTES” SECTION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Third Party Properties; Social Media Sites
In certain instances, you may be able to connect and/or link your account to certain third party social media sites ("Social Media Sites"), including, without limitation, Facebook and Twitter. BY CONNECTING OR LINKING YOUR ACCOUNT TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS, INCLUDING TO THE SOCIAL MEDIA SITE (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON SUCH SOCIAL MEDIA SITE). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT CONNECT OR LINK YOUR ACCOUNT TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA SITE.
Access to Services and Accounts; Acceptable Use
Without limiting any other provision in this Agreement, you agree we may take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time, and without giving you prior notice:
- Change, suspend or discontinue all or any part of the Services;
- Change how we offer and operate Services (e.g., to begin charging a fee to access features or Content that we previously made available without charge);
- Remove Content from the Services;
- Restrict, suspend or terminate your access to one or more Services or features thereof; and
- Deactivate your accounts and delete all related information and files in your accounts.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions and we will not be limited to the remedies above if you violate this Agreement. You further acknowledge and agree that even if a copy of the Application continues to reside on your device, after we make changes in our product or services offerings, the Application may not work as it did prior to such action, and we will have no liability to you or any third party as a result.
Without limiting any other provision in this Agreement, you agree not to do the following, or assist others to do the following:
- Access the Services using any interface other than ours;
- Maintain any link to the Services that we ask you to remove, in our sole discretion;
- Frame the Services or Content, make the Services or Content available via in-line links, otherwise display the Services or Content in connection with an unauthorized logo or mark, or do anything that could falsely suggest a relationship between us or our affiliates and any third party or potentially deprive us of revenue (including, without limitation, revenue from advertising, branding, or promotional activities);
- Threaten, defame, stalk, abuse, or harass other persons or engage in illegal activities, or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- Transmit any material that is inappropriate, profane, vulgar, offensive, false, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, illegal, sexually explicit, racist, that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism, or that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable;
- Violate any person’s or entity’s legal rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, and publicity rights), transmit material that violates or circumvents such rights, or remove or alter intellectual property or other legal notices;
- Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, or other harmful code;
- Advertise or promote goods or services without our permission (including, without limitation, by sending unsolicited email);
- Remove, modify, disable, block or otherwise impair any advertising in connection with the Services;
- Interfere with others using the Services or otherwise disrupt the Services;
- Disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer any software or other technology included in the Content or used to provide the Services;
- Transmit, collect, or access personally identifiable information about other users without the consent of those users and us;
- Engage in unauthorized spidering, “scraping,” data mining or harvesting of Content, or use any other unauthorized automated means to gather data from or about the Services;
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation or the origin of materials you transmit;
- Remove, avoid, interfere with, or otherwise circumvent any access control measures for the Services or Content, including password-protected areas and geo-filtering mechanisms, or any digital rights management measures used in connection with Content; or
- Access any portion of the Services that we have not authorized you to access (including password-protected areas), link to password-protected areas, attempt to access or use another user’s account or information, or allow anyone else to use your account or access credentials.
If you violate this Agreement, we may terminate your access to the Services without notice, and take any other actions or seek any remedies permitted by law.
Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability
THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT: (1) THAT THE SERVICES, ANY OF THE SERVICES’ FUNCTIONS OR ANY CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERRORS OR OMISSIONS; (2) THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; (3) THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SERVERS HOSTING THEM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE; OR (4) THAT THE SERVICES OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL CONTINUE TO BE AVAILABLE. THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY SUCH ISSUES. THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND AS TO QUALITY, AVAILABILITY AND SUBJECT MATTER OF CONTENT. THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH OR SENT FROM THE SERVICES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.”