Onde Rulers is an accurate virtual screen rulers on Mac, by which you can measure dimensions of objects in Pixels, Inches, Picas, Centimeters and calibrated units. In addition, a built-in protractor can measure angles in angles and radians.
- Quickly and easily measure the length and width of any object in pixels, inches, picas, centimeters, angles, radians and some other units customized on your Mac.
- Measure angles using the built-in protractor.
- Detail Window provides an extremely helpful and unobtrusive magnified view of the area around your cursor to assist in selecting specific pixels and making accurate measurements.
- Magnifying Detail Window and arrow key control are very helpful. Rulers can be located to cursor’s location precisely With Detail window for magnifying,
- Arrow key control is used for slight adjustment while rulers can be rotated 45 degrees at one time.
- Logger Window with memo serving as your personal notebook can remember all the detailed measurements data history.
- The memorize function will restore the rulers to their most recent position when the application was last closed.
- The screen rulers can be extended unlimitedly but always within screen.
- Set rulers on top, ruler colors and transparency as you need.
- Multiple keyboard shortcuts are available to operate the ruler.
- Support registering with non-English characters.
- Support scaling measurement results proportionally to get actual dimensions of objects.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 64-bit processor